FOR THE ACADEMIC YEARS 2008 - 2011
TOWARDS CCC GOLDEN JUBILEE & BEYOND
EDUCATIONAL THRUST 1
Communion and Mission in Evangelization: Nurture a vibrant Catholic culture.
- Promote deep spiritual maturity among all the members of the school community through seminars, retreats and liturgical celebrations.
- Implement orientation and formation strategies for faculty staff, students, parents, and alumni that will communicate the CCC vision-mission and core values.
- Inspire and foster members of the community to actively integrate the CCC vision-mission and core values in the school environment.
- Develop a deep sense of Honesty & integrity.
- Foster a strong sense of Fairness in the relations with community members and students.
- Nurture the spirit of fellowship, transforming CCC as a community of care, concern and love for each other.
- Create innovative initiatives that will make CCC a true Instrument of Evangelization of Our Lady of Light Parish and the Diocese of Antipolo.
- Persuade all members of the school community to actively participate in the apostolate, ministries, and mandated organizations of their respective parishes and the diocese.
- Faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni and members of the parish community collaborate in providing Catechetical Instruction to the youth of Cainta and the Diocese
- Active and inspired participation of members of the community in the parish ministries and community extension services.
- Training of Catechists and Lay leaders;
- Holding of conferences, seminars and symposia on Church affairs.
EDUCATIONAL THRUST 2
Communion & Mission in Academic Excellence: Advance academic quality and innovation.
- Advance student learning through teaching excellence and a dynamic curriculum.
- Create a definite program for faculty development and strengthen faculty competencies.
- Continue efforts to develop technological competency among both faculty and students.
- Intensify efforts to develop interactive and collaborative teaching and learning.
- Develop the sense of discipline and passion for learning and teaching among the members of the faculty.
- Promote a deep Sense of Responsibility among the members of the faculty:
- Service Orientation
- Discipline & Punctuality
- Level II Accreditation
- Functional integration of ICT (computers, Internte, e-learning: computer assisted instruction and learning) into the curriculum.
- Qualified and competent teachers with dedication and passion for developing the human person.
- Established school of nursing through twinning or ladderized program.
EDUCATIONAL THRUST 3
Communion & Mission in Governance: Create committed and collaborative leadership for institutional improvement.
- Establish a process for aligning faculty recognition, rewards, retention, promotion and tenure with the mission, vision, and core values.
- Implement a performance-based incentive program that recognizes excellence and rewards advancement.
- Establish training and professional development programs that bolster excellence in cross-functional team building, collegiality, shared governance, and effective administration.
- Encourage school administrators and personnel to become more service-oriented, client-centered and humane.
- Performance Audit (use of performance appraisal system)
- Rational System of rewards and compensation
- Periodic measurements of faculty and staff satisfaction
- Team and participative management
EDUCATIONAL THRUST 4
Communion & Mission in Financial Sustainability: Develop stewardship and ownership of Cainta Catholic College.
- Increase the size of enrollment and diversify program offering
- Enhance student succes while increasing retention and graduation rates
- Ensure and maintain schools' financial viability
- Implement a comprehensive facilities management system for campus operations
- Establish a functional Marketing and public relations program
- Steady increase of enrollment; less drop-outs and summer graduate students
- Balance and integrated curriculum with religuos education at the core
- Promoted the image and reputation of CCC
- Cost-cutting Program implemented
- Enhanced quality of the campus environment
EDUCATIONAL THRUST 5
Communion & Mission in Social Relevance and Responsibility: Build and maintain linkages and community engagement.
- Develop a strong sense of Social Responsibility and Integrity among the employees, faculty, current students and alumni
- Cultivate a profound sense of Patriotism among the members of the community, especially among the students and alumni
- Train students to become more concerned with the environment, thereby forming them to become dedicated stewards of creation
- Develop a culture of giving among current students and alumni
- Make our outreach/Community extension program more extensive
- Strengthen alumni affiliation and relations with CCC
- Enhance social responsibility and community service among our alumni
- Annual homecoming of Silver and Golden Jubilarians
- Scholarship grants, donations from alumni associations
- Expanded interaction and networking between alumni and students and continued assistance of alumni with job placement and career development
- CCC alumni who are actively practice their Christian faith and are honest, just, socially responsible and faithful stewards of creation