Registration Procedures / Steps
Basic Education Department (Grade School / High School)
- Present the Report Card to Enrolling Teacher and secure a copy of MODE OF PAYMENT.
- Secure the Checklist of Books from the Librarian assigned near the MIS OFFICE/DATA CENTER (2nd Floor). Then proceed to the following places:
- MIS/DATA CENTER - for Encoding and Assessment. Sign the Enrollment Form to be given by MIS Staff before leaving the area.
- CASHIER'S WINDOW - for receipt and payment.
- REGISTRAR'S OFFICE - for VERIFICATION. Be sure that the Enrollment Form will be marked ENROLLED and cut before leaving.
- Go back to the 2nd Floor for Book Issuance.
- Proceed to Convenience Store for School Uniform and School Supplies.
KEEP THE STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM AND SUBMIT IT TO THE ADVISER ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES.
- Secure and accomplish an Enrollment Clearance Form from the College Secretary
- Present the accomplished form to secure the Registration and Advising Form from the College Secretary
- Go to Enrollment Adviser or Program Head for subject loads.
- Choose the desired schedule for the required subjects. Go back to the Course Adviser for validation of subjects.
- Proceed to the Management Information System (MIS) for enlistment and assessment of fees.
- Pay the tuition fee at the Finance Office.
- Present the Registration and Advising Form and Official Receipt at the Registrar's Office to claim the class cards.
- Important: Registration/Enrollment Form and Class Cards must be presented to the Instructors on the opening of classes.