A community of Christ's faithful in communion and mission
and an instrument of the local church,
Cainta Catholic College proclaims
the Good News of Truth, Justice and Love,
integrates faith and life to form human persons,
and thereby build a society of integrity and peace.
Under the patronage of Mary, Our Lady of Light,
Cainta Catholic College strives to become
the preferred educational institution and
center of evangelization and religious formation
of the Diocese of Antipolo.
In a collaborative and committed community of faith,
it offers learner-centered and technology-enabled programs and services,
with Religion at the core, to form competent and socially responsible human
persons who are faithful stewards of creation.
Strengthen Christ-centered formation that integrates faith and life
in a balanced curriculum.
Promote the spirit of collaboration where individual charism
is shared and commitment is enhanced.
Develop socially responsible persons who are faithful stewards
of creation and advocates of truth, justice and love.
CCC INSTITUTIONAL CORE VALUES
- Provide students with experience that will allow them to witness in their daily lives the gospel ideas of love and justice; discover their personal worth persons and relate meaningfully with their family, school and the church community.
- Encourage students to achieve academic excellence and develop the necessary values, habits and attitudes that will help them face the challenges of the constantly changing society.
- Enhance different interests and aptitudes so as to equip the students with skills for productive endeavors.
- Develop the students' utmost physical well being, self-discipline and self-transformation in their daily life.
- Develop leadership skills among students showing refinement in their bearing and character.